THE MAIN SCIENTIFIC DIRECTION OF THE DEPARTMENT ELECTROMECHANICS.
|The genetic program of a new class speciation of electromechanical Disintegrators and results of directed evolution|
1. Fundamental system research ( Ph.D. in Engineering Science, prof. Shinkarenko V.F.)
- Genetic and structural electromechanics;
- Genetic prediction in science and technology;
- Genetic taxonomy electromechanical energy converters;
- Deciphering the genetic programs and the creation of genetic banks innovations in electromechanics;
- Periodic generative systems in living and inanimate nature;
- Innovative technologies in university education.
|Field mathematical models of powerful synchronous motors|
2. Methods and tools for field analysis of electrical machines (Ph.D. in Engineering Science, Prof. Vaskovskyy Y.M.)
- Mathematical modeling and study of physical fields and processes in electromechanical energy converter;
- Development of methods for calculating the integral parameters, characteristics and modes of electrical machines based on the methods of the theory of the electromagnetic field;
- Development of synchronous and asynchronous turbine generators;
- Development of asynchronous traction motors controlled frequency;
- Modelling and asymmetric modes of asynchronous electric cars study, including asymmetry parameters of the rotor;
- Research and development of electro-pulse power converters.
|Ротор потужного турбогенератора
3. Dynamoelectric machine-valve dual power converters (Ph.D. in Engineering Science, A.P. Halinovskyy A.M.)
- Energy saving and contactless dual power machinery;
- Non-contact asynchronous turbogenerators and compensators;
- Dynamoelectric-gate transducers. Key ratios and calculation methods;
- Gate generators contactless synchronous machines and wind power plants;
- The starter-generator sets with slip rings and a non-contact version;
- Contactless controlled power;
- Multiphase phase shifter in excitation and control systems in vehicles dual power.
4. Energy saving technology and reliability of electric cars (Ph.D. in Engineering Science, A.P. Reutskyy M.O.)
- Low voltage motors reliability;
- Energy saving modes of operation of electrical equipment;
- Contraction of methods and tools for testing low-voltage electrical equipment.
5. Insulation of electrical machines diagnostic (PhD. Chumak V.V.)
- Insulation design control member of windings of electrical machines during operation and maintenance;
- Violations diagnosis of possible isolation in interleaved cores.